Garcima Pata Negra Induction Professional Fry Pan
Garcima is the recognised world leader in authentic Spanish manufactured Paella pans. These beautiful pans have been made in Valencia Spain for many centuries and are now available in Australia.
These Pata Negra pans are similar to traditional carbon steel pans except that these are made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel. They're a good choice for restaurant kitchens, or for home cooks who expect to give their pan a good workout.
As with any carbon steel pans, these pans requires a bit of care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
- Made of extra thick high carbon steel for quickly heat distribution.
- Pan naturally darkens in time
- Ideal for searing, grilling and browning
- Suitable for gas and electric cookers
- Suitable for Induction Stove Tops
- Rivet handles
- Oven safe
- NOT Dishwasher Safe
- Always dry and oil immediately after use or washing.
- Made in Spain