Garcima Universal Paella Pan
With its heat-reactive carbon steel surface, paella cooked with mushrooms, asparagus, and olives will be just as tasty. Give this Spanish classic a new spin while keeping its authentic flavours with the help of this heavy-duty paella pan.
- Classic paellera made of durable polished steel that reacts quickly to heat
- Authentic and warp-resistant paella pan manufactured in Valencia, Spain
- Comes with a cooking surface that perfectly creates the iconic paella crust
- Designed with low flared walls and two riveted red handles for even cooking and safe food transfer
- Suitable on gas and electric stovetops, on open flame and charcoal grills, and in the oven